How To Get Free Thich Nhat Hanh 2017 Engagement Datebook Calendar
| Books Title: How To Get Free Thich Nhat Hanh 2017 Engagement Datebook Calendar |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Thich Nhat Hanh, Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin, Amber Lotus Publishing
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? Book Stacks hosts tons of ebooks as possible download and read as PDFs. More than 10,000 free books are available at Bored.com. Book categories include but aren't limited by: American literature, British literature, world literature, children's literature, cookbooks, travel books and history books.
Read Online Thich Nhat Hanh 2017 Engagement Datebook Calendar
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #20329 in Books
- Brand: Poster Revolution
- Published on: 2016-06-21
- Released on: 2016-06-21
- Format: Engagement Calendar
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.75" h x 7.00" w x 1.00" l,
- Binding: Calendar
- 130 pages
- Brand new officially licensed calendar
- Keep track of time in style all year long
- Ships quickly and safely in a protective envelope
Zen symbols and the gentle reflection of nature meet and merge in Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's meditative artwork. The Thich Nhat Hanh weekly engagement calendar combines Honshin's graceful paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist. His gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 12 meditative and archetypal images by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin paired with Thich Nhat Hanh's Buddhist wisdom text.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Includes a Notes section for journaling extra information throughout the year.
- Hardcover datebook with Wire-O binding and elastic band closure.
- 52 weekly pages with month- and year-at-a-glance calendars.
- Includes a handy pocket to store extra papers.
- Features inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Thich Nhat Hanh is the author of more than 60 books, including Peace Is Every Step, Being Peace, and Miracle of Mindfulness, published by Parallax Press, United Buddhist Church. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh's writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path. He lives part time in Plum Village, France.
Please register at PLAYSTER for free trial offer take into account read and unlimited books download.