Where To Download Thich Nhat Hanh 2017 Mini Wall Calendar
| Books Title: Where To Read Thich Nhat Hanh 2017 Mini Wall Calendar |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Thich Nhat Hanh, Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin, Amber Lotus Publishing
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? You can find over 100 free books from a variety of different authors on Authorama. New books are put into the site every month, and they've all been translated into plain ASCII or HTML to ensure that no e-reader is required.
Read Online Thich Nhat Hanh 2017 Mini Wall Calendar
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #20164 in Books
- Brand: Amber Lotus
- Published on: 2016-06-21
- Released on: 2016-06-21
- Format: Mini Calendar
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 6.90" h x .20" w x 6.90" l,
- Binding: Calendar
- 28 pages
- Calendar cover indicates Amber Lotus has planted 500,000 trees as an environmental offset
- Manufactured by: Amber Lotus
Zen symbols and the gentle reflections of nature meet and merge in Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's meditative artwork. The Thich Nhat Hanh mini calendar combines Honshin's graceful paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist. His gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- A year of exquisite artwork on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- An ideal size for your office, purse, or backpack.
- Printed on FSC® Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Thich Nhat Hanh is the author of more than 60 books, including Peace Is Every Step, Being Peace, and Miracle of Mindfulness, published by Parallax Press, United Buddhist Church. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh's writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path. He lives part time in Plum Village, France.
Please register at PLAYSTER for free trial offer account for read and unlimited books download.