Where To Buy Celtic Mandala 2017 Engagement Datebook Calendar
| Books Title: Read Online Celtic Mandala 2017 Engagement Datebook Calendar |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Jen Delyth, Amber Lotus Publishing
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? This website provides a fantastic assortment of free books, plays and poetry. Modern and classic works are generally available. With an increase of than 5,000 free books, including classics and rare works, Questia's online library is crucial see for almost any reader.
How To Get Free Celtic Mandala 2017 Engagement Datebook Calendar
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #52966 in Books
- Brand: Poster Revolution
- Published on: 2016-06-21
- Released on: 2016-06-21
- Format: Engagement Calendar
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.50" h x 7.00" w x .75" l,
- Binding: Calendar
- 130 pages
- Brand new officially licensed calendar
- Keep track of time in style all year long
- Ships quickly and safely in a protective envelope
The Celtic Mandala weekly engagement calendar presents the magical knot weavings of Welsh artist Jen Delyth. Jen's intricate paintings and illustrations are founded in her deep connection to her Celtic heritage and are a personal journey into the language of ancient Celtic myth, mythology, and symbol. Jen's distinctive iconographic style is inspired by the spirit in nature and symbol and Celtic pagan knotwork, which expresses our mythic connection to the natural world.
- 12 full-color monthly tabs featuring Jen Delyth's magical knotwork.
- The perfect gift for the Celtic art enthusiast.
- Includes a Notes section for journaling extra information throughout the year.
- Insightful snippets of Celtic lore and mythology accompany each image.
- Hardcover datebook with Wire-O binding and elastic band closure.
- 52 weekly pages with month- and year-at-a-glance.
- Includes a handy pocket to store extra papers.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
The Celts perceived the presence of divine forces in all aspects of nature. Patterns of harmony and balance, dark and light, winter and summer, female and male are woven throughout Celtic tradition. Celtic knots and patterning reflect their belief in the continuity of life and the interconnection of all things, plants, animals, and otherworldly divinities. Celtic art is a symbolic repository of the mythology and spirituality of the ancient Celts.
Please register at PLAYSTER for trial offer account fully for read and unlimited books download.