Where To Read Where Are They Buried?: How Did They Die? Fitting Ends and Final Resting Places of the Famous, Infamous, and Noteworthy
| Books Title: How To Get Free Where Are They Buried?: How Did They Die? Fitting Ends and Final Resting Places of the Famous, Infamous, and Noteworthy |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Tod Benoit
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? Visit this site to gain access to a huge selection of free nonfiction books. A wide selection of topics are available. This website, also referred to as Great Literature Online, offers dozens of free, HTML-formatted classic books. This library offers readers free online use of a selection of literary classics.
Where To Download Where Are They Buried?: How Did They Die? Fitting Ends and Final Resting Places of the Famous, Infamous, and Noteworthy
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #158016 in Books
- Color: white
- Brand: Hachette Book Group
- Published on: 2015-09-29
- Released on: 2015-09-29
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.25" h x 1.65" w x 5.50" l, 1.78 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 640 pages
- Updated to include Joan Rivers, Robin Williams, Maya Angelou and other recently departed.
- Discover the final resting places of over 500 cultural icons from around the world.
- Features 50 photos, an index of grave locations, a brief biography, and detailed directions to the grave site for each entry.
- Also divulges a few secrets to gaining access to some of the more private sites.
- Softcover; 639 pages.
The bestselling guide to the lives, deaths, and final resting places of our most enduring cultural icons, now revised and completely updated for 2015.
Where Are They Buried? has directed legions of fervent fans and multitudes of the morbidly curious to the graves, monuments, memorials, and tombstones of the nearly 500 celebrities and antiheroes included in the book. By far the most complete and well-organized guide on the subject, every entry features an entertaining capsule biography full of little-known facts, a detailed description of the death, and step-by-step directions to the grave, including not only the name of the cemetery but the exact location of the gravesite and how to reach it. The book also provides a handy index of grave locations organized by state, province, and country to make planning a grave-hopping road trip easy and efficient.
Please register at PLAYSTER for free trial offer account fully for read and unlimited books download.