Where To Buy Securities Regulation (University Casebook Series)
Download PDF Securities Regulation (University Casebook Series)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #348030 in Books
- Published on: 2015-07-10
- Released on: 2015-07-10
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.00" h x 1.26" w x 7.48" l, 5.90 pounds
- Binding: Hardcover
- 1719 pages
This is the first and oldest casebook on securities regulation and provides the tools for the in-depth study of the law of securities regulation. With the addition of Professor M. Todd Henderson, the Michael J. Marks Professor of Law and Aaron Director Teaching Scholar at the University of Chicago Law School, as a co-editor this edition includes a diversity of perspectives as we continue to engage the key issues in this field. This edition has been revised to take into account the following:
- Developments since the JOBS act was passed in 2012, including in particular (1) general solicitations under Rule 506; (2) the “on ramp” for “emerging growth companies”; (3) the new heightened standard for when a company must become a “reporting company” under §12(g) of the 1934 Act (and the SEC’s very recent proposed rules implementing this standard); (4) “crowdfunding”; and (5) the proposed rules for “Regulation A+” small issues.
- The role of cost/benefit analysis in the formulation of SEC rules.
- Coverage of Regulation SCI
- Increased attention to hedge fund activism as it relates to mergers and acquisitions.
- Recent Supreme Court cases
Books Title: Read Online Securities Regulation (University Casebook Series)
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By John Coffee Jr, Hillary Sale, M. Henderson
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? You can read free books via email or RSS on Daily Lit. Offerings include classic books and contemporary works and it could all be sent to your own personal computer or mobile device. Ebook Lobby is flush with free nonfiction books. Categories include art, business, computing and education.
Please register at PLAYSTER for free trial account fully for read and unlimited books download.